Discussion on Millburn and questions raised on valuation and planning.
ACTION – CD – to Check with John Leyshon about contract with Ken Talbot and valuations.
Discussion on response to Huts consultation.
Proposed a response to gauge further opinion on location.
“In light of the responses we’ve had we are now proposing we’ve decided to make these things moveable and we want to continue the conversation on the long term location of these. In order to make the funding. Apply for temporary planning at Long Beach. Put them on the beach for a year. Please give us your responses to this revised proposal by Friday. Have to start the planning process as soon as possible, building takes less time. Any suggestions on alternative location. It would be a shame to lose this funding.
Propose a choice if or Millburn, please give us any other suggestions.
Flexibility of use and who benefits from it.
Deadline at 12:00 noon on Friday.
Meeting at 5:00p.m. on Friday.”
ACTION – CD – Craig to check the dates on the Last page of funding conditions dates are correct.
ACTION – CD – Send feedback on proposal and meeting on Friday to AH and RW.
Any Other Business
Date of Next Meeting
27th, November, 2020