Cancellation and changes to your booking (except Wee Hooses)
- If you wish to amend your booking, we request that you notify Knoydart Foundation as soon as possible. If you wish to amend your booking date, numbers or any other part of your booking Knoydart Foundation reserves the right to charge £20 administration fee.
- Greater than 48 hours after you have made your booking. We are sorry but after this period your booking is non-refundable. If you wish to cancel we will however offer you the opportunity to hold your booking to allow you to rebook for another date.
- Within 48 hours of booking you can cancel your booking and request a full refund.
- If due to unavoidable reasons we are forced to cancel your booking we will endeavour to offer you alternative dates or a refund if alternative dates aren’t suitable.
- All outstanding balances with respect to your booking and any additional fees must be paid prior to your arrival.
This cancellation policy applies to all our activites, tours and accommodation services.
Wee Hoose Cancellation Policy.
Cancellation within 48 hours of booking, you will receive a full refund.
We are unable to offer you a refund for a cancellation after 48 hours of booking.